• Using our “family of products” design approach; will develop designs to customer specifications with an eye towards design reuse and design-to-cost objective.
• Derive hardware designs from customer specifications, lead product design projects and communicate critical design criteria with the design team, conduct and participate in design reviews.
• Create production documentation such as BOM’s, Schematics, Assemblies, Functional Specifications, and Documentation for customer use. Manage outside vendors of hardware design.
• Analyze and review existing and proposed systems (HW/SW, Mech/Elect, etc.). Participate in proposal development and support of new business activities and opportunities.
• Customer support, pre & post sales through production implementation.
• Occasional travel within the US is required.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent experience) and 5+ years of related design experience in the following are desired: RF systems, Repeaters, Fiber-Optic communication transmission systems. Product Development from concept to production documentation.
Proven RF Product design engineering expertise mobilizing a design team to create new RF products in application of requirements for RF over fiber distribution networks, receiver /tuners, analog/digital communications and signal processing concepts.
Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Contact email: email@example.com